Tuesday 30 May 2017

A Honest Update and Looking forward!!!

A warm welcome to this blog post i hope i find you all well and your nets wet.  I first of all need to apologise to all the people who regularly read this blog and enjoy the written content i have found it very hard to find the time to produce content for all the platforms that i now create content for and ultimately one has had to slip a little as a result.

I am very concious that this written blog is the very bread and butter that has allowed other doors to open and other ventures to have a little push start in their existence.  I have no intentions of letting this page die and fall by the wayside and am constantly thinking of ways in which i can provide content that i can upload on here.

I do have a number of ideas for the written blog and they consist of producing a monthly written blog as a recap of all my fishing for that month, a fact filled break down of one session where i cover in detail one session in written form and then continue to discuss topics that i grab my attention.

Beginning in June i hope to find a formula and a schedule that allows me to get content regularly back on her in some form or another.

Over the passed month i have been getting out on the bank and recoding my sessions and uploading them, onto the blogs youtube pages and social media pages on the links below

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCogqlnE3gK_Re7vdU5bv8sw?spfreload=5
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/DannysAnglingBlog/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/satonmyperch

These links are a fantastic way to keep up with my fishing and please check them out for daily updates on all things i am up too.

So in short starting in June there will be more content on this blog, i have found a gap where i can produce content for it so keep your eyes peeled for regular content and hopefully it will be back to the old standard.

Till then here are a few pictures of recent captures on the bank.






Till next time

tight lines

danny

1 comment:

  1. Will be waiting for the updated contents. We know how hard it is to write on a regular basis. But trust me, you are providing value. This is my second most favorite blog. I'm really glad that you considered about the consistency. I'd request you to spend some efforts on the UI/UX of the site whenever you get the time. It'll beat the other blogs then :p
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete